Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Stuff

More, more, more ......... isn't that what a Stuff Party is about? Someone wanted more brown likker, someone else wanted a high def TV, the hot women wanted a misting fan, and a certain Ole Miss fan wanted more Mich-Ultra! Guess who wins? Looks like the Tigers will!



After a rousing party (even Joe Mike didn't go home and sit around), the party moved into the kitchen for a game of dice? Who thinks up these things? We will have dice in the tubs - 'cause I won money!!!!!



Pack up your bags, load up the cars - The B.A.T.T is back and better than ever!!!! We'll have beignets and adult eye openers for starters, followed by Seafood Po' Boys. The Cajun Eggrolls will make their 2007 debut, and the chef is whipping up Pasta Jambalaya. Bring your stamina and your appetites .......... Geaux Tigers, let's hokey pokey!!

2 comments:

Jean Moore said...

Heather,

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I will not be at the game on Saturday.....I will be in Oxford, MS at the Ole Miss game with my husband, Hotty Toddy.

Due to these circumstances, I hereby allow you to drink my portion of the brown likker.

Don't let me down!

JM

honeyllp said...

Heather....you should choose wisely here...and if you do choose to partake in Jean's portion, DO NOT SHARE!!! (you know what I mean)